|Boot-able Pen drive|
Using Power ISO Software
- First install Power ISO software.
- Keep the image file of an operating system into your hard disk or anywhere.
- Connect an USB flash drive (Pen Drive).
- Open Power ISO and go to tools and click on Create Bootable USB Drive.
- Select the Image file as Source Image File. Set your USB flash drive (pen drive) as Destination USB Drive and click on Start button. It will take a few minutes.
Using Novicorp Win To Flash
You required installation CD/DVD or .iso image file of operating system, a flash drive (pen drive), Novicorp Win To Flash software.
If you use installation CD/DVD :
- Open 'Novicorp Win To Flash' folder and click on Win To Flash application software.
- Now click on Task and select Task type.
- Transfer Windows XP/2003 setup to USB drive
- Transfer Windows Vista/2008/7 setup to USB drive
- Select File system to FAT16 LAB. (Note: This will make your pen drive memory half. You could recover it again.)
- Click on Run. Select Windows files source path (CD/DVD source path where installation CD/DVD insert) and USB drive (Pen drive or other USB flash drive path). Now click on Run.
- You would have to install Power ISO or Daemon tools to make a virtual CD drive.
- After install the software, mount the .iso image file.
- Now follow the above steps (using installation CD/DVD) and at last step select Windows file source path as virtual CD drive.
Download Novicorp Win To Flash software
Now you can use your USB flash drive as like as an optical hard disk drive (CD/DVD).
If you use USB flash drive instead of optical hard disk drive (CD/DVD) you need to change Boot Option from BIOS Setup Utility. From Boot Order option set USB Hard Disk as your 1st choice.
|1st Choice USB Hard Disk|